As promised – here is your essay outline:
- Work together in like groups based on the newspaper article topic you wrote for Romeo and Juliet
- Brainstorm their topics together – determining the who, what, when, where, why, and how with specific examples and quotations from the play. Remember: Some creativity is good but facts and quotations must come from the play.
- Chart paper at the front of the room near the window for them – markers in the pink bins
- Reminder: Revised news reports are due Wednesday
- Research presentations to be held Wednesday
[padlet key=’e3cmx264suzb’ width=’100%’ height=’480′]
Download this handy dandy Blog Post Planning Template to help you with your brainstorming.
Today, we took a note on the ‘Key Elements of a Successful Blog Post’. Refer to the slideshow by clicking here and refer to it repeatedly as you craft your posts to ensure that you are meeting all of the criteria. I distributed your assignment sheet and assessment rubric as well. Click here for the blog post planner.